Monday 27 January 2020

AmArUk hikers are getting ready for a trip!


American, Argentinian and Ukrainian (AmArUk) hikers 
are going on a trip (in real life and virtually)
to Sequoia National Park in March 2020!
Giant Sequoia trees are truly the skyscrapers of the natural world. 
It's going to be an amazing adventure!


Let's
- Share experiences about Sequoia Park!
- Post information on the Home Land ecosystems!
- Talk about everyday routines during the trip!


Bill Meyers,  Science-Robotics Teacher
 Tina Edelein, Science Teacher
Alexander Dawson School, USA

Nataliia Byzova, English Teacher
Nataliya Mozgova, English Teacher
Nadiia Smolii, Arts Teacher
Troyeshchyna Gymnasium, Ukraine

Ana Prieto, Science Teacher
Huechulafquen Science Club, Argentina
Viviana Guentián, Science Teacher
CEI San Ignacio, Argentina

7 comments:

  1. Hi everybody!!!)
    I'm so happy that we're working with pupils from different corners of Earth🌍🌎🌏:))). I hope it will be cool.
    💥Best whishes💥,
    🦎Aydan🦎
    Kyiv, Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, everyone! My name is Olena, thank you for participation in the project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all my name is Polina.
      I'm so excited for you to go camping. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just unbelievable! I think that it will be very interesting and exciting. And this our virtual trip will teach us a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name Is Will and I am from the Untied States. I am very excited to get to know you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone -
    It's so nice to meet you all! I can't wait to share my students' adventures in California with you.
    Best wishes,
    Ms. Edelein, USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’m Maggie and I’m from Colorado! Excited to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete